Tiesha’s passion for family and community has granted her the opportunity to provide an array of services in multiple capacities.
We Have a Purpose, Inc. (WHAP) was founded November 4, 2014 by Tiesha Williams- Bryant. WHAP is a non-profit organization that focuses on the increasing number of youths that are at a loss of direction, engaging in risky activities, or are already involved in the juvenile justice system. We Have Purpose offers prevention, intervention, and postvention services for youths to make positive drastic changes in their lives. The goals of the program is to service at risk youths and their families in the community and offer a positive support system with influential people to detour them from making choices that can hinder their future success.
For more information visit us at:
Tiesha is an International Author and Inspirational Speaker. Her book Imperfectly Perfect: Three Steps on the Parenthood Journey was published in April 2020 to assist parents with focusing on the PARENT in PARENTing. The book has served apart of a curriculum for parent coaching and courses.
Popular Speaking Topics
Choosing Resiliency Over Regret
- God will turn your mess into a message and your test into a testimony. Learn to live life with no regrets.
Delayed Not Denied
- Learn to accept and acknowledge our timing isn’t God’s timing.
F Dem Kids
- Freedom… Unpack the heavy things you have carried from childhood hurt to adult hurt and everything in between.
- Foundation… Learn how to love ourselves, significant others, and our children properly.
- Focus… Create smart goals and write the vision & made it plain.
- Decision Making
- Anger Management
- Teen Pregnancy
- Self Worth
Resilient Family Wellness was founded in 2021 by Tiesha N Bryant, LMSW. We work with court/attorney mandated clients to provide effective and convenient counseling services. In addition to providing counseling for individuals who’s experienced emotional distress from a car accident. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.